How to Become an Advocate for MSUB
Make an impact at your school by encouraging your classmates, family, and friends to support MSUB - Jacket Giving Day
It’s easy. Here’s how:
✔️ Create an Account (or if you already have one, log in)
- We can only celebrate your hard work if we're able to tell it's you! And we do that by tracking outreach done when you're logged in to GiveCampus.
- Head to givecampus.com and click 'Log In' at the top of the page.
- Create an account from there!
⭐️ Consider Your Own Gift
- Lead by example and make your own gift early. It's much easier to ask your friends and family to join you in making a gift when you’ve already done it yourself!
🤝 Offer a Match (or Challenge)
- Leverage your gift and encourage others to give via a match or challenge.
- Consider restricting your match or challenge by your class year, affiliation, or to a list of your friends (by email address) to raise the stakes
💌 Share, Share, Share
- The built-in sharing buttons on the campaign page generate a link that is unique to you. If you share while you're logged in, we can track it and celebrate your impact!
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Text Message, Email, Phone Call, Carrier Pigeon… The sky’s the limit!
🎥 Tell Your Story
- Create a Personal Plea and post it to the campaign page!
- Film a quick video in which you tell your community why you’re excited about the campaign, and why others should get involved. Keep it quick, casual, and fun!